Clarkson Port Services currently has an immediate vacancy for the following full time permanent position:
To be based at our Immingham office to carry out agency operations as instructed by the Agency Manager and in accordance with Company procedures.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake work out of usual office hours as required, sharing this work on a rota basis. The role will also provide cover for other UK based offices as required.
- Ships Agency experience, preferably within a Quality Assured environment.
- Knowledge of Hull, Goole, Grimsby, Immingham and Humber port areas.
- Current, clean, driving licence.
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to communicate well with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate paperwork.
- Ability to undertake regular out of hours attendances.
You will have the opportunity of pursuing an exciting career with a leading established company which encourages individuals to progress and widen their experience within the group. The successful applicant will also have the use of a company car and mobile phone.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your cv by clicking on the apply button, by Friday 29th August 2018:
Clarkson Port Services Ltd
19a St Helens Street