Production Team Leader
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values;
Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do
A vacancy has arisen for a Baby leaf Production Team Leader, based at Barway.
This is a new role reporting to the Babyleaf Production Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Assume the responsibility for the safe, efficient and quality operation of all our manufactured products whilst maintaining and ensuring all products are produced in line with both company and customer requirements
• Lead and motivate a team consisting of team leaders and production operatives to the high standard as laid down by the Company in respect of Leadership, Collaboration and Change management.
• Ensure ingredients usage is controlled through correct stock rotation, stock counts and daily reconciliation’s working with the planning team closely to achieve this.
• Conduct disciplinary’s in the correct manner, by investigating and completing all associated paperwork and provide feedback to Human Resources Team.
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Be adaptable and prepared to tackle any challenges which can occur within food production
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent including Maths and English
• Experience of leading a team and conflict management
Hours of work: 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week