Content Outreach Executive
Content Outreach Executive
Salford, Greater Manchester
Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for all things digital? Looking to utilise your digital PR and outreach experience in an exciting, new role?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with the creative team at Domu Brands and make a real impact as a Content Outreach Executive.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is an online retailer specialising in kitchen and homeware. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products at competitive prices and an outstanding service to every customer.
Now, we’re looking for an imaginative Content Outreach Executive to join us in Salford.
- £20,000 - £24,000 Dependant on Experience
- Fantastic office in a great location
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Help grow Domu Brands' range of brands
- Excellent transportation links
As a multi award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
We foster a welcoming and sociable culture at Domu Brands where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
What’s more, you won’t be killing your creativity in a drab cubicle. You’ll be working from our refurbished Victorian factory building with double height ceilings, open plan spaces and a mezzanine balcony for meetings and relaxation. There’s plenty of space for even the biggest of ideas.
As a Content Outreach Executive, you will support our PR activities and build strong relationships with key media contacts, including journalists, editors and relevant publications.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage projects, including outreach delivery, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
- Work with the wider team to deliver and execute campaign ideas for brands
- Build and maintain media lists
- Develop and grow strong relationships with social influencers
- Pitch your ideas at meetings
- Assist with customer communication and management activities
To be considered as a Content Outreach Executive, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a digital PR and outreach led role ideally within an agency environment or with several brands
- Experience of sourcing and managing influencers
- The ability to co-ordinate with SEO, social media and content campaign teams
- The ability to contribute to internal ideation meetings
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification in business or marketing, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Outreach Executive, Digital Outreach Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Social & Outreach Officer or PR & Outreach Officer.
Candidates with experience as a Digital PR Officer, Public Relations Officer, Marketing Executive, Content Executive or Digital Content Executive are also encouraged to apply.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you’re a fresh-thinking Content Outreach Executive seeking your next step, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.