We are currently recruiting for a Treasury Accountant to join a law enforcement organisation based in North West London. The role is part of the Financial Accounts Team and will be a Senior position within Finance.
Your main duties will include:
- Developing the cash flow model to improve levels of accuracy, and allow quick and timely updates and to improve long term forecasting
- Managing the reconciliation of the current account on a weekly basis
- Provide support to the Financial Accounts team with the overall management and review of the Financial Accounts
- Liaise directly with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure accurate information is used for cash flow assumptions and receivables reporting
- You must be fully qualified in a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- You will need extensive working knowledge of preparing cash flows and developing cashflow models
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and financial reporting
Ideally, you will also have treasury accounting training and have working knowledge of public sector or central Government financial reporting frameworks although these are not essential criteria.
Please note: Due to the employment checks carried out by this organisation, you must have been in the UK for the last 5 years and have not spent more than 6 months at one time out of the UK in this 5 year period.
Apply now to be considered for this rare opportunity to join a leading law enforcement government organisation!