We are recruiting for a friendly and approachable part time receptionist to join our small, fast-paced doctor’s surgery.
As the first point of contact for our surgery, you will play a lead role in providing a high quality service to patients, medical staff and colleagues.
The hours and salary are negotiable for the successful candidate.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role is preferred, but full training will be given
- Computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Welcoming patients and visitors
- Responding to patient/visitor requests
- Answering the phones and checking emails
- General admin duties including maintaining patient records
Park View Surgery
Our general practice is highly rated and recommended by our patients with an NHS Choice rating of 3.5 stars. We offer health services which include diabetic and asthma care, minor surgery and family planning.
If you want to join our friendly team, please apply using your CV below.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly