Office Manager/ Personal Assistant - City of London - up to £30,000
I am currently looking for an all round office manager to join a busy and ambitious independent financial boutique who specialises in Sales and trading advisory. You really will be the gel of the company holding it all together, from carrying out the scanning, faxing and filing, all the way to high level administration, creating Powerpoint presentations and carrying out market research.
The job will entail:
- Carrying out high levels of financial administration
- Supporting various teams and assisting where necessary
- Diary management, travel organisation and other PA duties
- Booking meetings
- General office management i.-ordering stock
- Creating presentations on Powerpoint
- Carrying out market research
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2/3 years expertise as an office manager or PA within the financial industry
- A great knowledge of ALL MS packages- Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook being priorities
- A varied admin background
- A can do attitude and driven nature
- Preferable: Italian speaker
The company is offering a competitive salary as well as extra incentives such as a discretionary quarterly bonus scheme in the event that your tasks are completed timely and efficiently.
Please apply now and submit your CV if you are looking for your next challenge in office management and PA work.