31,000 - 33,000 per annum (pro rata) + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen at BS Social Care for a fixed term contract as an Area Manager for a leading disabilities charity in Cardiff, South Wales. This is a fixed term contract for at least 3 months.
You will be overseeing 12 - 14 supported supported living services across Cardiff, directly supervising team managers and practice leaders.
As Area Manager you will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of consistent, across services in line with company policies and values
- Contribute to the continual development and review of the statement of purposes in your area
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available to deliver effective support services
- Create and develop networks and relationships to support continuous growth and quality development
- Work with the broader Support Services team to develop and improve a range of person centered, innovative and outcome focused services.
- To encourage and ensure the continous development of staff within your areas of responsibility
- Ensure your area of responsibility operates within agreed budgets and achieves key targets
- QCF Level 5/Registered Managers Award or equivalent
- Knowledge and working understanding of concepts and principles/legislation, improving and implementing Quality Assurance Frameworks
- 4 years experience of developing and delivering Person Centre Services and 3 years experience in managing people
- Experience in managing financial and human resources
- Experience of implementing safeguarding processes
- The ability to implement business proposals, lead and coordinate meetings with internal staff and liaise with external parties
- Ability to use person centred approaches, promote choice and individuality in all
- be a natural connector and holds strong values pertaining to equality, diversity, pride and commitment
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- To be able to work flexibly as the role will include participation of out of hours/on call on a rotational basis
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references.
To find out more please call us today on 02920 224755 to find out more and ask for Rhiannon or to request a job spec or email your CV
Alternatively you can register your interest on our website at