NHS Recruitment Manager
We are seeking an experienced recruitment manager, with in-depth knowledge of NHS jobs; also sound understanding of the Trac system.
- Support the delivery of a quality, customer service focussed function to internal and external customers that is underpinned by evidence based results
- To lead and manage the Recruitment Team
- Design and deliver Recruitment and Selection Training.
- May implement all or part of a specific HR strategy/policies e. Values Based Recruitment
- Supports colleagues with targeted recruitment campaigns to deal with organisation wide recruitment needs
- Ensures the HR team and Line Managers are fully up to date with best practice and changes in legislation relating to recruitment and selection
- To lead the development of the Recruitment service that supports the Trust's corporate objectives. The job holder will be responsible for a responsive recruitment, resourcing, and employment service function.
- The role will provide advice and coaching to senior managers, departmental managers and supervisors with regard to recruitment activities, and will provide analysis and reports on all aspects of recruitment activity and effectiveness as required.
- The role will include ensuring safe and timely induction of new starters and will extend to the arrangements in place for temporary/agency workers to ensure national safe recruitment and induction processes are adhered to for all who work in the Trust.
Our client is looking for a dynamic candidate, who is eager to hit the floor running. If you wish to apply for this role or would like further information please send your CV