Finance Business Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Finance Business Analyst to join our team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £37,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. Join our global English language teaching (ELT) publishing group and help make a difference to English language learners around the world. Your work will go directly towards creating Better Learning Experiences for millions of teachers, learners and institutions globally; whether it’s gathering insights, creating the content, or helping our customers to achieve meaningful results.
Working in close collaboration across our key international publishing hubs, you will have the opportunity to work on a world-class publishing programme. Join our diverse and collaborative workforce and we’ll support you in your career ambitions to achieve your full potential.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Finance Business Analyst:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst to join our finance team within our Education division. You will be responsible for monthly performance and management reporting of our Cambridge Learning for Schools (CLS) business, using a proactive and consultative approach to ensure our senior management teams have the financial insight they require for effective decision-making across the business.
You will be driven and innovative; taking a proactive interest in developing new management information and working collaboratively across several functions across the business. You will act as the trusted advisor to the Commercial Finance manager and Senior Management team for CLS.
What do we look for in a Finance Business Analyst?
- experience and knowledge in accurate and timely financial management reporting
- able to demonstrate examples of problem-solving, innovative thinking and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- part-qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- strong Excel skills
- SAP experience would be desirable
- driven to develop new ideas and feel comfortable with communicating across several teams and functions
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Finance Business Analyst.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Wednesday 22nd August.