Night Care Assistant
A residential care home in the centre of Coventry is looking to hire a Full Time Night Care Assistant .
Applicant must have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment, with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team. Willingness to undertake relevant training and subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
- To share with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence;
- To help in the care of the service users' physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home;
- To undertake certain domestic duties which can be performed during the night hours.
- Previous experience of working in a care setting;
- Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved or working towards);
- Evidence of having undertaken relevant training (i.e moving and handling, health and safety, food hygiene, etc);
- Basic understanding of the Health & Safety at Work Act;
Shifts: 9:30pm to 7:30am
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Alternate Saturdays
Apply for Night Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly