Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Oakland Air Control Ltd are actively seeking either an AC Engineer to join their service engineering team.
Air Conditioning Service Engineer – Commercial Systems. Oakland Air Control Ltd in Worcester have a vacancy for a fully skilled Air Conditioning Service Engineer. A top end salary plus OT is offered along with a company vehicle, BUPA, Pension and 32 Days Holiday per Annum. Only fully qualified engineers should apply. Please contact Alison Miles at The Oakland Group on 01905 757711 or e-mail your CV to Alison Miles - email@example.com.
Responsibilities to include:
· Working on varied AC Systems and Chillers performing emergency service and routine maintenance duties.
· Writing comprehensive service reports utilising our CFM system plus Microsoft word and excel.
· Attending emergency out of normal hours calls as part of our on-call Rota system.
· Ensure health and safety procedures and standards are followed on site.
· A company vehicle will be supplied and the applicant must hold a full driving license.
Requirements to include:
· Applicant should be an experienced Air Conditioning Service engineer.
· Extensive knowledge of refrigeration systems.
· Good electrical fault finding skills within electrical control panels.
· You should posses’ good communication and IT skills.
· You should have professional, AC relevant Qualifications.
Salary up to £31k plus company vehicle, BUPA, Pension plus 32 days annual to include statutory days.
Please email in the first instance to AM@oaklandgroup.com