* You are required to ensure that LGSS' customers design and build digital services that are easy, reliable and secure.
* You will be creating solutions that meet the needs of users. Support various delivery teams by developing user centred, beautiful and secure digital services.
* Lead LGSS' customers from design to support phase of digital services and applications.
* Occasionally provide leadership and mentorship to others in the digital services team.
* Building world class reliable and secure web products and digital service to serve a variety of user needs, providing value for customers.
* Implementing robust and secure APIs for internal and external use
* Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers, support analysts and non-developers
* Building up a useful, robust automated test suite that works in Continuous Deployment environment.
Computer Science / Software Development (or qualified by experience)
Detailed knowledge of at least one server-side language (PHP, , Java)
Detailed understanding of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
Knowledge of using version control systems (SVN or Git)
Knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience working using Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
Certified Developer, Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure
Knowledge of non-relational (NoSQL) databases