Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover Contract)
Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover Contract)
Established in 2005, Cornwall Insight provides research, insight and intelligence on the UK energy market. We now have over 250 customers and are regarded as the market leader in our area.
Our services are valued by a wide range of businesses and our original research has been cited in the national press and is regularly referenced by front bench politicians.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our talented team in Norwich for a 12 month fixed-term maternity cover contract.
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata
- Performance related bonuses
- Company contributions to your pension
- Company share scheme
- Employee perks, discounts and benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular social activities
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is an incredible role in which to continue your marketing career and make your mark on an already successful business. You’ll be able to develop your skills and add a range of engaging projects to your portfolio, making this a superb development role.
With incredible depth of expertise at our fingertips, we boast a team of creative, talented people with experience gained from a broad range of specialisms.
We’ve got a strong set of ethics that extend beyond the working environment and each year we sponsor a different charity. This year it’s St Martins, a charity addressing the needs of Norwich’s homeless.
What’s more, we offer an extensive range of benefits to support our staff and are focused on enabling team members to achieve their career goals through support and development.
As a Marketing Executive, you will join the Marketing Team that supports the Cornwall Insight Group of Companies in the UK and overseas.
The purpose of the role is to undertake the development, delivery and evaluation of all marketing and communication related activities in line with the marketing and communications plans.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
- Assisting in the development and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and activities to generate quality sales leads for existing and new products
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and seeking constant improvement of ROI
- Liaising with the external marketing / web agency to continuously develop the corporate websites
- Contributing to our social media channels and planning and developing content that builds our brand and leads to an increase in customer enquiries and leads
- Liaising with the wider team and delivering customer events in partnership with selected brands including end to end organisation, collateral, marketing, social media and PR
- Ensuring the development of the brand and building brand awareness through targeted activities such as external events and awards, seeking speaking opportunities and promoting via social media and PR
- Planning and delivering research for customers, competitive and market insight including customer satisfaction measurement processes
- Seeking to introduce and implement new processes and concepts that constantly improve results
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- At least three years’ relevant marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to develop relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- A customer focused approach with the ability to write quality, targeted copy
- The ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritise work and to tight deadlines
- Proactivity, able to use your initiative and be a natural team player
A degree in a marketing related subject, or a Marketing qualification would be beneficial to your application. Experience of energy markets would also be advantageous.
This role is suitable for those who have held the role of Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive, Marcoms Executive, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and Cornwall Insight are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to become our next Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.