Painter and Sprayer
Painter and Sprayer
Our client is look to recruit a Painter and Sprayer to join the expanding joinery company.
You will undertake the painting and spraying of the joinery produced.
- 5 years’ experience working within a spray shop with a joinery setting.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to work to deadline, with changing priorities, and remaining calm under pressure.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with good time management.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To carry the painting and spraying for the joinery produced;
- To prepare and protect all surfaces and joinery;
- To be able to identify and prioritise work to be done and to report to the Work Shop Manager;
- To organise materials for painting projects and ensure stock rotation;
- To work with new or existing members of staff to ensure standards are met;
- To undertake training as required to perform duties within the role, including health and safety courses;
- To assist other members staff general manual handling tasks;
- To maintain competence in the use of power and hand tools required for role / tasks being undertaken;
- Assist other departments with lifting and moving operations where required;
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time by the Work Shop Manager.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.