An exciting opportunity has arisen to become an Executive Assistant, working with the Head to support the Senior Management Team. This is wide-ranging and varied role at the centre of our beautiful forest school set in the Woodhall Estate.
Key Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong IT skills, using Excel and Word
- Is organised and able to motivate people under tight deadlines
- Can communicate with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Is able to produce a graduate standard of written work
- Can be honest and discreet, as well as proactive and resilient
Duties and Responsibilities
As our Executive Assistant you will:
- Help to co-ordinate a number of projects of various sizes and time scales
- Play a key role in moving projects forward to completion and success
- Provide day to day support to our senior management team
- Manage the Head’s complex diary and inbox arrangements
- Co-ordinate School showcase events such as Open Days
- Free parking
- Access to the school swimming pool and gym
- Staff lunches prepared by our award winning catering team
Heath Mount is a leading IAPS day and boarding Preparatory School with over 480 pupils aged 3 to 13. Established in the 1790's, our School is a vibrant and forward thinking co-educational environment, valuing traditions of the past whilst embracing the very best of modern education.
Heath Mount School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applications must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Interviews to be held week commencing 20th August.