Main purpose of post:
Control production activities in line with demand.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Review manning levels against requirement - Constraint planning.
- Ensure material shortfalls are identified for production.
- Efficiency Improvements.
- Ensure safe and clean working environment throughout /5S.
- Control and manage holiday booking / sickness – absenteeism and act in accordance with company procedure.
- Responsible for the safe working environment of production staff.
- Review shop floor training requirements.
- Responsible for production personnel to adhere to quality procedures.
- Scrap reduction.
- Improve product flow.
- Consumable control.
- Continuous improvements throughout processes.
- Responsible for maintaining production KPI's (See below).
- On Time delivery
- W.I.P accuracy
- Strong /confident leadership qualities.
- Good IT Skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels throughout business.
- Able to present information correctly/effectively.
- The ability to use own initiative.
- Problem solver.
- Furniture Manufacturing experience.
Please click the ‘Apply Now' button below and send us your full CV and covering letter.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.