Customer Quality Engineer
Customer Quality Engineer
Swadlincote (DE11 9DX)
Our client is looking for a Customer Quality Engineer to strengthen their Quality & Customer Service Team, based in Derbyshire. As a Customer Quality Engineer your focus is to build long-term customer relations by evaluating, analyze and respond to customer feedback and/or technical issues.
You will have daily contact with customers and a close cooperation with subsidiaries worldwide as well as the Engineering, Operation, and Sales departments. As a Customer Service engineer you will experience various work tasks in an exciting and challenging work environment where you are the front person whenever there is a product concern or warranty claim. You will report to the Director of Quality, Customer Service & Business Development. The position requires international travel.
- Representation and communication with customer regarding progress to solve warranty claims, and quality performance.
- Coordinate, analyze and lead investigations of warranty claims and secure required documentation.
- Coordinate fieldwork in cooperation with our global function for Field service activities. Lead and/or execute field investigations.
- Administrate and monitor internal orders.
- Propose and drive continuous improvements of our products and processes and ensure proper return of experience within the organization.
- Identify potential opportunities of sales during investigations by coordinating with sales organization.
The successful candidate will have following profile:
Education & Job experiences
- Suitable university degree in engineering or equivalent. Minimum 3-5 years of experience within relevant industry.
- Preferably experience in managing projects, preferably with customer orientation. Preferably experience from analyzing customers technical requirements.
- Well developed communication and coordination abilities. Good technical understanding.
- Analytical skills and good problem solving abilities with structured approach. A customer oriented attitude with ability to understand customer needs.
- Good cooperation abilities.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and an additional language is beneficial.
- Our client offers an exciting and developing environment in a global market.
Our client encourage diversity among applicants to ensure they have the right mix of skills and experiences onboard to meet customer needs.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Our client is considered as one of the leading supplier of Train Connection Systems with 20 offices and workshops across the globe, with the head office in Falun, Sweden. The company provides couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators. They have over 77 years of experience in producing safe and reliable train connections, providing its customers the cutting- edge products. In 2017 the turnover (180 MEUR) increased by 50% compared to the previous year which showed a fast growth and vast opportunities ahead. Moreover, the company is proud of 900 employees located all over the world who contribute to the customer's satisfaction as well as success and development of the company.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.