Sales Consultant (Sales and Management Programme)
Sales Consultant (Sales and Management Programme)
Application Deadline: 31st August 2018
Salary: £21,000 Base / £45,600 OTE / uncapped commission + bonuses
- Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you want to develop your leadership qualities?
- Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
- Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
- Our client is currently looking for ambitious young professionals to join their growing teams in Cardiff!
What you can expect:
Guided by our clients core values, they have a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. They are not afraid of investing in hidden talent. They believe that in an environment where people are motivated and supported by their colleagues, individuals will discover their strengths.
Working at our client is both intense and rewarding. They focus on teamwork and culture, and how management skills can be developed through a sales role.
They are firm believers in rewarding the most hard-working and ambitious individuals. As a Sales Consultant, you will learn how to present and sell the services to executives across all industries in order to meet your sales goals. Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager. Once this position has been mastered, our client offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
You can expect
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment
- Representing our client at physical and virtual client meetings on a regular basis, coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by the office management layer
- The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing New Business department and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available as you progress in the company.
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure, uncapped commission, health care, and other benefits.
- Training and mastery of an end-to-end sales process involving finding prospective clients, needs analysis and value creation, negotiation and closing deals
Your ideal qualifications
- Minimum 1 year full-time paid work experience
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- Strong academic results
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- A track record for meeting goals and deadlines
- Interest and awareness of current affairs
- Natural leadership qualities
- Right to work in the UK
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, our client is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,600 employees and 26,000 clients globally. Their innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – they call it Outside Insight.
Having experienced significant growth in the UK and Ireland in 2016 from established offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Cardiff, our client expanded to Manchester in 2017. They are hoping to grow even further in 2018 both within the existing teams and new locations.
For over seventeen years, our client has maintained a very unique culture based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, their employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
The office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which teamwork, learning and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
- Recognized as one of Britain's Top Employers in 2017 by Great Places to Work
- Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe's 500
- G2 Crowd's Top 100 Software Companies
Our client offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a young and international environment.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Sales Consultant (Sales and Management Programme)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly