Charity Fundraiser - No Experience Necessary - Great Pay + Bonuses
Charity Fundraiser – Great Pay and Rewards
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our growing regional fundraising team. If you are a fun-loving, friendly individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
What we offer:
- £8.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure (OTE £1600 – £2000 per month)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Fully employed permanent role
- Full time (35 hours p/w)
Charity Fundraising role:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner
- Promote lifesaving charitable organisations
- Be part of a lively, successful local fundraising team
What we’re looking for:
- Caring and considerate people
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to travel to and from a fundraising area within the region advertised
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.