Laboratory Technician - Entry Level Opportunity
Laboratory Assistant - Entry Level Opportunity
Are you looking to kick-start your career as a Laboratory Assistant? Want to join an international group that’s helping healthcare providers combat cancer and infectious diseases? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products. Their clinical product range supports healthcare providers in improving patient health, whilst their comprehensive food diagnostic range helps manufacturers ensure consumer safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Laboratory Assistant and develop a career to be proud of.
- Salary of £18,270
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus opportunity to buy and sell leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
In this exciting role, you’ll help to develop and deliver products that are helping to transform healthcare across the globe.
You’ll have the chance to undertake excellent training and learn from a highly-skilled team, making this a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in a number of areas.
So, if you’re looking for the chance to develop your scientific career and contribute to the development of products that are making a real difference, our client wants to hear from you.
As a Laboratory Assistant, you’ll join a team responsible for quality control testing of all our client’s manufactured products.
Specifically, you will:
- Contribute to the efficient running of the QC Team
- Ensure a high standard of product manufacture
- Perform QC tests and record and report on the results
- Communicate and schedule QC priorities with the production team and rest of the QC Team
- Keep accurate lab notes and records
- Help to plan and schedule day-to-day testing activities
- Complete standard administrative tasks
To be considered as a Laboratory Assistant, you will need:
- At a minimum, GCSEs at grade A* - C (9 – 4 new grading) in Maths, English and Science
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach
- The willingness to learn and expand your skill-set
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who’ve worked as, or would like to become, a Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, Trainee Lab Technician, Laboratory Support Assistant, or New Product Development Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Laboratory Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week