Senior Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior (EC&I) Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer. This is a permanent position based in Plymouth providing technical support and design on C&I plant systems . You will have knowledge of design lifecycles and production of C&I design. Salary circa £41,000 plus pension and bens. EC&I engineering with a bias towards software based control systems.
Responsibilities of the Senior EC&I Engineer role:
- Providing design and technical authority for projects
- Maintain Industrial software control and monitoring systems
- Supervisory control and data (SCADA) systems for electrical power distribution and nuclear facilities and building energy management systems (BEMS)
- To lead design projects for software based control systems
- Produce engineering management plans
- Deliver design documentation (such as drawings, design reports)
- Mentor and coach for junior staff
Skills and Experience:
- Degree / HND or equivalent experience in an appropriate electrical engineering discipline or equivalent specialist control, PLC, or data acquisition systems.
- Electrical C&I engineering with a bias towards software based control systems
- Knowledge of speed motors, inverter drives, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and instrumentation.
- Experience of software/hardware/embedded programming with implementation of languages
Full information on the Senior EC&I Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV
Apply for Senior Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly