EMEA Finance Business Process Analyst
Bond Williams Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Finance Business Process Analyst to work for a leading Manufacturing business in Southampton.
You will support the finance departments in the EMEA region and serve as a liaison between Finance and IT. You will help define System related financial processes with the aim to make them a efficient and standard as possible.
- Work closely with Global ERP Project Delivery teams
- Participate as a core team member on systems related projects impacting Finance.
- Coordinate Finance associates across EMEA to support systems related projects/deployments.
- Participate in defining standard finance business and systems processes and play key role in implementing and enforcing adherence to those standards across EMEA.
- Support for Oracle or other ERP system implementations and integration's of business entities from a finance perspective.
- Support for other ERP related projects designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Establish, implement and document related methods and procedures, including process flows and training / user guides.
- Play key role in defining and delivering training plans for EMEA finance systems and processes.
- Understand European external reporting needs such as statutory reporting EU Sales, Intrastat, Bills of Exchange/Bills receivable/Bills payable, VAT, etc. and provide guidance on requirements and processes to project teams.
Strong working knowledge of Oracle
Good understanding of Accounting and Finance
Ideally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA but would consider some Part Qualified or AAT qualified.
Strong understanding of Finance functions and Business Processes.
Intermediate to advanced Excel
What's on Offer
The role can pay up to GBP40k plus benefits
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency