Salary: £24,317 rising to £28,309 per annum
37 hours p/week 12 month FTC – leading to perm
Closing Date: Monday 13 August 2018
The advert closes on the 13th August with interviews 17th August.
The Together Housing Group continues to grow and go from strength to strength. The planned maintenance team is currently looking for a number of joiners to join their team based out of Halifax, Yorkshire. The planned team at Together Housing are taking on two large projects this year based across Yorkshire & Calderdale. You will be at the forefront of renovating our housing stock, and making it the best possible version it can be.
Role and Responsibilities
As a joiner, working within the planned team based out of Halifax, Calderdale your normal duties will consist of:
- To carry out all types of joinery works & repairs to both tenanted and vacant properties
- To carry out all work with an ethos of “Right First Time”
- To organise your work to minimise lost or non-productive time
- To carry out all work with a high regard to customer care and customer satisfaction
In order to fulfil the duties of this role you will require the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- City & Guilds Advanced Craft in Joinery / NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working as a joiner competently with all other disciplines the job requires
- Experience of working in a customer services environment
- Experience of maximising the number of job visits completed in a single trip
It would be beneficial if you had experience working with fire doors & other associated fireworks joinery
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required with an assessment completed for the successful candidate.
- In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes; 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to the career page where you will be required to submit a CV & Covering Letter using the button on the top right.
- OR email a copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com