Business Development Manager/Account Manager
This internationally recognised brand in the communications solution industry with over 700 independently owned sites across the world are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager/Account Manager to join their site in Chelmsford.
The company has been servicing the Essex/East London area for over 23 years now with an excellent reputation in the market place and a loyal customer base.
Experts in the field of Signage, POS, Printing, Exhibition design, Customer promotional products, Interior design to name but a few.
This role will suit someone with similar experience within this sector who has working knowledge of selling print solutions to blue chip and SME clients.
What's in it for you?
- GBP23-GBP30K basic DOE (OTE GBP50k)
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, mobile
- 20 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Hours 8.30am - 5.00pm
Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with the center management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchise Partner or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Selling Solution System.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Manager program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Participate in networking and marketing events such as seminars, referral groups, trade shows, and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.