Senior Procurement Data Analyst
A world leading technology company with an award winning strategic procurement team are hiring an ambitious senior procurement data analyst to push their indirects category on the global stage. The ideal candidate will have experience working in procurement for a blue chip company and will be aiming to enhance their analytical procurement skillset in a highly ambitious team.
You will be a vital addition to a rapidly growing international team with the target of supporting senior category managers with the end to end procurement lifecycle from RFQs, tenders, contract negotiations. You will gain high visibility reporting into board level executives and taking the lead in analytical assignments support multi million pound projects.
With an excellent social and collaborative work culture you will fit right in and enjoy a good work life balance. This organisation have a track record of promoting within therefore there is an opportunity for fast track progression to a procurement manager role in the future.
As the successful procurement analyst you will play a key role in the delivery of various procurement solutions which will drive the procurement function forward, and your responsibilities will be as follows : -
- Analyse and interpret market trends and research assisting the head of procurement in delivering optimal procurement strategies.
- Lead analytical projects supporting senior managers reporting on spend analytics contributing to multi million pound savings.
- Monitor and manage project risks using procurement knowledge of the market to advise stakeholders and legal as they engage with world leading suppliers.
- Ensure the procurement team are following 'Best Practice' on all document management resulting in the successful achievement of targets and KPI's.
- Research, structure and solve complex analytical problems using innovative software packages such as Oracle.
Procurement Background & Key Skills:-
- Specialist knowledge of procurement software packages including Excel and Oracle.
- Good analytical and presentation skills, in addition to experience positively engaging with key stakeholders.
- Ability to perform duties to a high standard with autonomy.
- Prior experience taking the lead on analytical procurement projects.
- Experience within a blue chip organisation is desirable
- Dynamic procurement professional adaptable and determined to join a collaborative innovative team and attribute to the ongoing success of this procurement function.