Director of Revenue - Lifestyle
We are currently looking for a Head of Revenue for our modern Lifestyle Residential and hotel concept offering 250 Luxury apartments and 145 hotel rooms to join their pre-opening team in London.
The Head of Revenue will be working directly with the general manager, the Sales manager and the front office team, to work in line with the values and vision of the brand and concept.
The Role & Requirements
- Drive revenue strategy by planning, forecasting and analysing data by understanding market trends
- leader with a track record of achievement in successful revenue strategy and revenue generation, budgeting, forecasting, Profit and Loss analysis and managing and developing others.
- strong knowledge of the London hospitality market and tourism trends.
- Charismatic & efficient communicator and exceptional interpersonal skills by building relationship with at all levels
- Flexible, organised with a proactive approach to change
- Work well under pressure & tight deadlines
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Working on and contributing to the building of an exciting project
- Building your own team
- Great career development opportunities
- Discounts on outlets
If this sound like something you would exceed in send in your CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.