HR/PROF SERVICES PROCUREMENT MANAGER
HR/PROF SERVICES PROCUREMENT MANAGER - LONDON/BUCKS - GBP50K-GBP70K + PACKAGE
Are you looking for a new and exciting procurement opportunity? Do you have the technical skills and temperament to fit in within a world leading organisation? Have you got category management experience across HR and Professional Services? If your answer is yes to the above then please read on and apply below.
Working in the global corporate procurement function you will be responsible for leading end to end procurement projects with progression opportunity to Director level. Drawing from your prior experience, you will spearhead sourcing engagements across the HR and Professional Services Category whilst leading and developing a team. You will have excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to identify opportunities to implement best in class procurement processes. You will have in depth strategic sourcing experience and will need to draw from this to gain optimum savings whilst maintaining high standards for the business units. You will run cradle to grave projects across the entire multi million pound spend allowance.
The following skills are essential to be successful in this position:
* In depth procurement experience across the HR and Professional Services category with sub category within; Contingent Labour, Workforce benefits, Consultancy, Legal and L&D. In-depth contingent labour experience is a necessity
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to run end to end procurement across tendering, contract management and supplier consolidation
* The ability to lead a team across complex procurement contracts and the ability to achieve savings
* Excellent soft skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholders across wider business units
* Experience working in a blue chip environment and handling projects on a global scale
* Strong team development skills
* Flexibility on travel
* Ideally degree educated
This is a brilliant opportunity to take that next step in your career and gain exposure to one of the worlds most professional and driven procurement functions. Not only will you have the chance to drive dynamic teams across exciting strategic projects but you will do whilst overcoming challenging stakeholders and fast paced projects. To apply directly or to discuss further contact
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Sourcing Lead, Contingent Labour, L&D, Consultancy, indirects, HR, professional services, stakeholder engagement, degree, London, Professional Services, Middlesex, Berkshire, Greater London