Accounts Senior (Music and Media)
Taylor Hawkes are in partnership with an exceptional specialist music, media accountancy practice. The firm are very well established, based in St Albans and due to growth within their business are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Senior.
- To ensure smooth running of day to day Business Management throughout your allocated client portfolio.
- To maintain day books for your allocated client portfolio.
- To prepare year end accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Limited Companies where appropriate for level of experience and training.
- To prepare VAT Returns for your allocated client portfolio.
- Maintaining the books and records for bands, touring companies and sole traders using Sage Line 50 or equivalent software.
- To effectively and appropriately communicate with clients.
- 2 years+ working at an accounting firm.
- Part - Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Experience of client management.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.