Cluster Human Resources Manager | London | Package Up to 40K
Cluster HR Manager /Branded Hotels / London
My client is looking for an exceptional Cluster HR Manager to head the team for stunning hotels in Central London. Looking for individuals with a prior background in a fast paced branded hotel environment. You will already be a Cluster HR Manager with at least 2 years working in the role in an established and well reputed, branded organisation or a HR Manager at a large individual property looking for a step up in an exciting new role.
The person will be leading a team of talented, well trained, professional and passionate people to ensure that the experiences delivered are second to none. You will be involved with all aspects of the training and development of the team, to building relationships with the GM's and colleagues. You will be at the forefront of the operation and the face of the hotel.
Quality Branded hotels in Central London with multiple food & drink outlets and stylish bedrooms in the heart of the city. Both fine dining and high corporate covers with an outstanding bar. Both truly unique hotels, that will not only excite but inspire those that walk through its doors.
The Essential Skills:
- Must be an exceptional operator who is meticulous and methodical in his/her organisation.
- Ensuring compliance of all company policies & procedures with UK Law.
- Advising and managing Employee Relations cases that may arise at the hotels.
- Preparing HR activity reports like turnover, audit and absenteeism reports.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within 4* or 5* properties.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Experience of a new opening would be advantageous
- Experience with ER functions of hotels.
Travel to the various hotels will be required.
- Up to GBP40,000 plus bonuses
- F&B discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- 28 days holiday incremental with length of service.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.