Senior Public Health Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Just Recruit Group are working in collaboration with a leading MEP Building Services Consultancy looking to recruit a Senior Public Health Engineer to join their growing team in London.
The company have six offices across the UK and employ over 200 building services professionals. With a very rich history and a wealth of experience working on some of London's most prestigious projects, they are rapidly looking to expand their office in London and are seeking suitably qualified engineers to join them during this exciting period of growth!
The consultancy remains incredibly busy, nursing a project portfolio more than GBP500m across the Industrial, Education, Healthcare and Commercial Sectors. It is expected that you will be a key member within their design team where you would be required to lead the design on several projects and manage junior engineers.
It is expected that you will have:
- Experience in the lead and delivery of Public Health design on medium to large projects including concept and detailed design schemes.
- Experience working on a range of projects across the high end residential, commercial, education and industrial sectors (preferred but not essential)
- Good Knowledge of MEP disciplines
- Experience using industry relevant software
- Minimum 5 years' experience working for a MEP/Building Services Consultancy in the UK
- Degree educated in Building Services, or equivalent
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status with IMechE or CIBSE
The company offers a fantastic salary and benefits package including a car allowance, share in the profits and operates a successful flexible working environment.
To find out more information about this great opportunity, please contact Nic Antoniou at JustHSE now! Alternatively, you can apply online and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
Please note: Due to Visa restrictions, our client is unable to provide sponsorship to candidates outside of the European Union.