Account Manager - Sheffield
3 days left
- Full Time
Report to: Sales Manager
Location: Sheffield, S3 8GW
Salary: Based on Qualifications & Experience
Our client is a world leader in investment casting manufacturing and technology with fully automated plants in the US and India, round the clock production capability.
They provide customers with unmatched value, quality and service and produce complex investment castings that they supply to many large international OEM companies.
Our client has an excellent work culture and for the right candidate, can provide opportunities for learning, self development and career progression.
Knowledge, Skill & Competencies:
- Good customer relationship building skills that can be demonstrated by way of clear and effective communication and the willingness to help and support customers.
- Exposure to engineering and manufacturing with either a technical education or experience of working with engineering teams.
- Fair understanding of how new product development projects are managed; the candidate must exhibit a sense of urgency towards meeting milestones and deadlines.
- Skills and experience in managing expectations and negotiations.
- Good reporting skills combined with a clear understanding of how and when to escalate matters.
- Willingness to travel internationally to hold meetings with customers.
- All activities related to managing customer accounts, achieving a high customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate among execution teams in India and US, being the single point contact for customers.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Apply for Account Manager - Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly