An excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company in a rural location as a full time Digital Printer.
We are a leading UK trade manufacturer of corporate and promotional merchandise. We have a team of 62 at our factory in Herefordshire, of whom 42 are involved in production. 95% of company sales are from products that we print and manufacture ourselves, with an on-going programme of high quality product development.
- Operating digital print machines including wide format and flat bed printers.
- Ensuring that print production is completed to the specified timescales and quality standards.
- Preparing artwork and personalisation for print.
- Opportunities for career progression.
The candidate must have some previous digital print experience, along with good computer skills, enthusiasm and aptitude.
- Must have previous digital print experience.
- Must have good IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good eye for colour
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in graphic software (Adobe Illustrator and In Design) would be a distinct advantage
If you feel you have the right skills, to work in a role with great career progression opportunities then please apply now!
Position: Digital Print Operator
Location: Stoke Lacy near Bromyard, Herefordshire. HR7 4HQ
Salary: Circa £19- 22K depending upon experience.
40 hour week.
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm with morning and afternoon drinks breaks and a half hour for lunch. Annual holiday is 28 days including bank holidays (bank holidays account for 8 days). An annual factory shutdown at Christmas accounts for 3-4 days