4 days left
- Full Time
Monday to Friday (9am till 5pm) - £18,000 per annum
Lily Ella is offering an exciting opportunity to join an expanding womenswear clothing company based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are keen to recruit a full time, permanent Merchandising Assistant who is self-motivated, efficient and interested in clothing and fashion.
For the right candidate, the position offers many development opportunities within the business.
The Merchandising Assistant will work closely with the Merchandiser to range plan, place orders and chase suppliers for deliveries.
Range planning will be determined by analysis of previous collections, identifying commonalities of bestsellers from previous season sales, analysing product return reasons, understanding competitors’ products and different approaches to seasons, so the successful applicant needs to be confident and competent in analysis work, particularly data analysis.
Responsibilities will also include maintaining and updating the company website, uploading & co-ordinating new product launches, managing web content and copy and contributing to social media feeds.
Duties will include:
- raising purchase orders
- analysing sales to make sure KPIs are met - stock management and repeat order placing
- monitoring and chasing supplier orders to ensure delivery dates are achieved
- ensuring delivery schedule is maintained to enable accurate stock management by liaising with the warehouse
- uploading new products on the website, ensuring categories and prices are correct & adding additional ones where necessary. Liaising with the design, graphic’s and repro teams to ensure launch deadlines are met
- general admin and customer service duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree, qualification or background in fashion design, fashion marketing or fashion communications
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel
Please email with application letter by clicking the apply button
Apply for Merchandising Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly