2 days left
- Full Time
Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of specialist, who due to some amazing growth currently have a vacancy for a Structural Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience to join a vibrant Structural Engineering company based in Staines. You will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. The successful applicant will have the support to become a Chartered Engineer, as well as work in a friendly and supportive work environment, pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs and calculations
- Assist the Principal and Associate in leading the design team
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Attend site visits
- Work towards Chartership
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong degree in Structural Engineering (Beneficial)
- You will have 3-4 years (or more) experience
- Ideally you will have experience designing in steel, concrete and masonry
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using TEDDS and Tekla would be beneficial though not essential
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
If you feel you meet the above criteria then do not miss out, apply now or call Mike on 01483 726167 to discuss further.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly