Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of specialist, who due to some amazing growth currently have a vacancy for a Structural Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience to join a vibrant Structural Engineering company based in Staines. You will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. The successful applicant will have the support to become a Chartered Engineer, as well as work in a friendly and supportive work environment, pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs and calculations
- Assist the Principal and Associate in leading the design team
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Attend site visits
- Work towards Chartership
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong degree in Structural Engineering (Beneficial)
- You will have 3-4 years (or more) experience
- Ideally you will have experience designing in steel, concrete and masonry
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using TEDDS and Tekla would be beneficial though not essential
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
If you feel you meet the above criteria then do not miss out, apply now or call Mike on 01483 726167 to discuss further.