Customer Service Advisor
One of the UKs leading conveyancing companies is expanding and we want YOU to be part of it! Set in a brand new contact centre in the heart of Hull, you will be pivotal in providing outstanding service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibility will be to answer inbound calls and build a customer relationship with all customers. Please see other responsibility's below;
Other responsibilities include; (All training is provided)
- Liaising with institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms in relation to Remortgage applications.
- Answer all queries within service levels.
- Liaise with customers throughout the Remortgage process
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
- Liaise with financial institutions in obtaining information.
- Input of data onto the computerised system.
Don't worry about experience as you will receive an awesome training package which lasts 3 weeks! Salary starts off at £15,500.
If this sounds like a great opportunity or a fresh start down a new career path then please apply today! If you would like more information on the role then please call Katy Harland or Chloe Herrington on 01482 327502 or send your CV .
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly