Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. The work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Our client is recruiting individuals with a proven track record in Oracle EBusiness Suite and/or Oracle Cloud Applications, specifically technical skills at the Manager level (minimum of 2 years relevant experience).
As a consultant you will work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Here, you will be helping to transform business – and that could mean being involved in any or every part of the process.
You could be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, so that you learn how their business works before devising the right strategy. Equally you could be involved in designing, testing or launching the technology that will make the difference. There’s no limit to what you can get involved with or where you could be doing it.
You’ll need to be fully mobile as you’ll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country – or even the world. Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for Oracle and cloud technology. The team is made up of experts like you, focussed on Oracle cloud technologies. As a consultant, you will blend technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. Through our client’s industry leading methodologies you will work closely with their clients to transform their business.
As you grow as a consultant you will be expected to perform additional responsibilities such as; supporting proposals, business case development, requirements gathering, workshop delivery, business process design, functional and technical design, vendor selection, systems build, test and deploy, stakeholder management, change management, people/line management.
Whether you engage with our clients as an advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to their clients.
The following skills are required for this role:
- A minimum of 2 years HCM functional experience on Oracle Cloud HCM
- Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of 2 HCM implementations (Oracle Cloud)
- Experience in the majority of the following HCM modules/skill areas:
- Core HR
- Goals and Performance Management
- Talent and Succession Management
- Compensation Management
- Time and Labour
- Reporting Requirements Strategic and Transactional
- Experience of Peoplesoft or Oracle E-Business Suite HCM
- Demonstrable HCM experience in several of the following activities:
- Requirements gathering
- Fit/gap analysis
- Solution design
- Functional configuration
- Conference Room Pilots / Prototype demonstrations
- Support of Oracle HCM Solutions
- Professional skills:
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
- Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong Client relationship skills
Desirable skills or qualifications:
- Broad functional skills across other Oracle HCM Modules
- Broad functional skills across other Oracle ERP Modules
- Oracle Cloud HCM Certification
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Broad cross-industry experience