After School Care Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Our After School Care team provide a nurturing and fun environment for children aged 3 – 11 years old. Planning a range of exciting and stimulating activities for the children, this is an opportunity to become a valued member of the team as an After School Assistant.
Hours: 3pm to 6pm, Monday - Friday (term time only)
Essential Skills & Experience
An NVQ Level 2/3, or equivalent, in child care is essential for this position.
You will also need:
- Experience of working with children
- Ability to relate to primary school age children
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Caring for children after school hours
- Preparing resources and equipment
- Undertaking first aid duties
- Overseeing the planning of activities
- Pension with 3% employee contribution
- Generous training budget
- Free lunch and break time refreshments
- Free membership of school fitness suite
- Discounted New Hall Sports Club membership
Interviews will be held in September.
Applications are invited from candidates who are available to work on any number of days per week to supervise pupils after school.
New Hall is committed to safeguarding pupils. There will be an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.