Area Fundraising Manager - Home Based
4 days left
- Full Time
*Please check our recruitment site / for the official closing date. Some of our roles will be linked to third party job boards which may not accurately reflect the correct closing date.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to join us as Area Fundraising Manager for Scotland, Northern Ireland & North of England.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
Reporting to the Senior Community Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading a regionally dispersed team to inspire and engage our existing supporters, recruit new supporters and to grow income for our Community Fundraising programme.
This is an exciting time to join our team and help shape the development of Community Fundraising at Diabetes UK. This role will be accountable for:
- The line-management and performance management for a team of Regional Fundraisers
- Delivering income and net contribution targets, ensuring that all regionally-based staff meet targets
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a community fundraising acquisition strategy to recruit and manage new supporters and to grow income
This role has line-management responsibility for a team of Regional Fundraisers as well as developing strong relationships across the wider Engagement and Fundraising Directorate and charity.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of relationship management and supporter development, team and volunteer management as well as the drive and enthusiasm necessary to grow our Community Fundraising programme.