Electrician required. Cores Ltd is a well-established Electrical Contracting company based in Stoke on Trent specialising in the electrical installation of domestic, commercial and industrial works. Currently require two full time, permanent, qualified electricians to join their installation team working on a variety of domestic, commercial and industrial sites nationwide.
£30K+ overtime may be available, overnight bonuses and paid travel time.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Electrician will be responsible for carrying out site inspections and surveys, testing and electrical installation.
This role would suit a qualified electrician who has a minimum of 3 years' experience working on domestic, commercial and industrial sites. The successful electrician is required to be fully qualified including an NVQ, 17th edition, or City and Guild qualification.
Electrician Position Requirements
- Qualified Electrician with minimum of 3 years' experience as an electrician
- City & Guilds Electrical Installation 2330 or 2360 Parts 1 & 2
- City & Guilds 2391 Test & Inspection
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition.
- Full & Clean Driving Licence
- Gold JIB card.
- IPAF and PASMA would be advantageous.
- Emergency first aid at work.
Electrician Position Remuneration
- Salary - Competitive depending on experience
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tools and Equipment
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overnight Stay Allowance and bonus
- Training Provided