Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to drive uptake and sales of our standalone standards documents.
- Salary from £30,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is a superb opportunity for a marketer from a publishing background to grow and develop with our outstanding, globally renowned organisation.
You’ll benefit from an incredible array of benefits that can be tailored to suit your needs and you’ll discover that our employee-focused organisation provides ample up-skilling and professional development opportunities.
What’s more, our Chiswick offices are perfectly located to meet all your commuting needs and are situated just a stone’s throw from Gunnersbury station with free parking for those who prefer to drive.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will work alongside a Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the strategic marketing strategy for single copy standards and increase sales within our online ‘shop’.
Working with key stakeholders within our Standards Publishing function, you will create a clear and well communicated plan for marketing standards that focuses on a sector specific approach.
You will also:
- Take responsibility for lead generation and marketing support for the Distribution and Affiliates channel for single document standards
- Act as the day-to-day marketing champion for our online shop redesign project
- Attend redesign project meetings
- Communicate the project to stakeholders
To be considered as a Senior Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Marketing experience gained within the publishing sector
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) and, ideally, a CIM qualification (or similar)
- Excellent copywriting and storytelling skills
- A proactive and results orientated nature
- The ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities as they arise
Other organisations may call this role Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Executive, Publishing Marketer, Publishing Marketing Executive, Publishing Campaign Executive, or Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next big marketing role as a Senior Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.