New opportunity alert! Are you looking for a challenging role where you can utilize your retail skills and gain true job satisfaction while working around the UK?
As one of our Inventory Managers, we will give you the opportunity to do just that.
Here at WIS International, we are one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S, Zara, Dunelm Mill and many more.
The Inventory Manager role
You will carry out a wide variety of tasks from preparing for a stock count both off site and onsite at the client store, through to delivering the stock count service itself.
90% of the time our working weeks start on a Sunday. You will work straight through to a Thursday, meaning you will be staying away from home in hotels.
As our Inventory Manager, you will;
- Ensure our procedures and processes are followed correctly.
- Have exceptional customer service standards.
- Monitor, develop and improve the productivity of your count team.
To be successful in the Inventory Manager role you must have:
- The ability to stay away from home around 3-4 consecutive nights a week.
- Have no difficulties starting your working week on Sunday.
- Come from a retail environment.
- Have had experience managing / developing a team
- A Full Driving Licence
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Confident with IT systems, including Microsoft office.
In return, as our Inventory Manager, we offer:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Performance Related Bonus
- A company Pension
- An opportunity to work around the UK and Europe.
- All hotels are paid for by the company and we offer you an evening meal allowance.
- 6 Weeks Holiday Pay
Above all that, the one thing WIS International can offer you is Career Progression and Development.
If you have a passion for service and can demonstrate strong leadership skills and you have first class people management skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
We would like to hear from you.
If you want to be part of an expanding dynamic team and you feel you have the skills to be successful in the role of Inventory Manager please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Inventory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly