Customer Service Representative- Cosham, Portsmouth - Salary £17,576 (£8 per hour) - Temp to Perm
Worked in a Customer Service role before and looking for the opportunity to develop?
Want to join a vibrant team with a friendly and fun atmosphere?
Brook Street is delighted to present the opportunity to work as a Customer Service Representative for a leading global provider of facility services. The Customer Service Rep will be the first point of contact for all client and customer enquiries and will effectively and efficiently deliver helpdesk services; ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. This role will involve working on our client's contracts, which will include providing various helpdesk solutions such as reactive maintenance, facilities management, room bookings and switchboard services.
As our client operate a 24/7 service 365 days a year, the successful candidate will work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm, which will be operated on a rota basis. You will also be required to work approx. 1 in 8 Saturdays (lieu day in the week will be offered).
- Action all Helpdesk requests, via telephone, email request or online request.
- Ensure all jobs are processed in line with the agreed SLA's and priority response times.
- Administer the My MCS system, ensuring information is correct and kept up to date.
- Liaise with site-based contacts to ensure jobs are closed off in a timely manner.
- Ensure the customer is kept aware of the progress of a job and any reasons for delay.
- Encourage customer feedback and promote a feeling of involvement by maintaining contact with the customer and carrying out customer service feedback questionnaires.
- Feedback information or any issues that may affect the contract performance or cause client dissatisfaction.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge, understanding and awareness of facilities management issues effectively interpreting the described situations to enable a satisfactory resolution to customer requests.
- Respond in a professional and courteous manner to every customer, recording all requests for service to accurately reflect correct priority for work based on health, safety, business criticality and customer expectation.
- Maintain awareness and contribute to the achievement of KPI and quality standards.
- Achieve no lower than 95% of the maximum quality score based on calls marked on a weekly basis.
- Ensure timely management of complaints maintaining efficient and professional communications with all parties.
- Maintain and keep up to date with information, processes and procedures supporting continuous improvement and innovation to service delivery.
- Provide statistical analysis of information for client reports and project work by use of customised reporting from a variety of different databases.
- Provide clerical and administrative support including email boxes, customer satisfaction surveys, meeting room booking reports, courier requests and any ad-hoc requests as required.
- Comply with all company policies & procedures and maintain company standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties which may be requested by management.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Outstanding active listening skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Data input accuracy and speed.
- Excellent customer service orientation with a good understanding of customer complaint handling.
- Confident and assertive telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic and effective team player.
- Flexibility to adjust working patterns according to business needs.
- Accurate administration skills.
- Receptive to change.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work with a number of different systems consecutively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to organise workload and multi-task where necessary.
- Familiarisation of problem-solving techniques.
Call to action:
Whilst training will be provided, this role will require competent IT skills, including Microsoft office. You will be an efficient communicator with strong telephone experience and the ability to put the customer first and listen to ensure they are given an excellent customer experience. If you have previous experience in a call centre environment, this will put you in a very strong position for the role.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
This role is available for an immediate start and interviews will be conducted as soon as possible, for more information please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV .