Dutch, French or German Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a European Customer Service Representative? Look no further!
I am currently supporting a well-established FMCG company in the search for a European Customer Service Representative. You must be able to speak fluent; Dutch, French or German alongside English as this role will include talking to stakeholders in Europe.
This exciting new position will sit within the Customer Service Team.
Your daily duties will include;
- Working with the Customer Service Team Leader to ensure an excellent, professional service is delivered to their Customers
- Processing Order's in a timely and accurate way
- Ensuring that the CRM system is updated consistently with accurate information in accordance with the company data
The perfect candidate for this European Customer Service Representative role will have;
- Fluency in Dutch, French or German and English language
- Solid experience in handling inbound and outbound phone calls, responding to client/customer queries via telephone, fax, e-mail or internet
- Proven experience working in a customer support, customer services or client support environment
- Proven team player that has a keen willingness to learn new things