5 days left
- Full Time
Brook Street is working with a great company, who have factories throughout the world and are specialists in their field. They have a strong Environmental and Social Responsibility policy.
As part of the strategy for their South Wales factory, they are looking for a Production Manager, who will report into the Manufacturing Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for the production operations within their section of the factory, with duties that include:
- Ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are being followed and audits are correctly completed.
- Driving Health & Safety improvements
- Delivering output through effective management
- Ensuring highest quality of output and minimal waste
- Follow, set and monitor KPI`s for factory staff
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Significant manufacturing or engineering experience
- Ambition to constantly improve
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- IOSH training
This is a full-time role based in the centre of Newport, with excellent transport and commuter links that could attract candidates from the Newport, Cardiff, South Wales and Bristol areas.
To apply for this position, please contact Gaynor Watkins in our South Wales office on (029) 2023 6669 or apply online.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly