SENIOR TRAVEL CONSULTANT
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED TRAVEL AND TOURISM CONSULTANTS!!!!
Are you looking to join a high end travel agency based in North London? Are you looking to make great friends and great bonus? If you are, we have a great opportunity for you.
Our client is a leading travel agency who deal with high end holidays. Their clients usually book honeymoons, weddings or 5 star packages.
Once you are in, your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Booking and arranging holidays and travel itineraries
- General administration
- Looking after customers who enter the branch
- Advising customers on holiday packages
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have:
- A can do attitude
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience within the travel/ holiday industry, minimum 2 years
in return, you will receive £16,000-£18,000 per annum as a basic, discounts on holidays (current staff typically go on 3 holidays a year), excellent bonus structure (OTE typically £28k - £30k) and pension scheme.