Animal Welfare and Estates Assistant
The successful candidate will be part of a small Estates Team you will also be involved in the maintenance and development of the grounds.
This is a live-in position with a flat available.
- Level 3 advanced Technical Diploma in Animal Management
- BSc (hons) Animal Management – desirable
- Experience of safely handling animals
- Full clean driving licence
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility for the day-to-day care of the animals
- Maintaining and developing the grounds
- Cleaning out and changing animal enclosures
- Carrying out sports turf and gardening duties
- Using hand tools such as mowers, hedge cutters etc.
You will join a welcoming team in a superb working environment.
We provide excellent staff benefits including:
- Free parking
- Pension with 3% employee contribution
- Generous training budget
- Free lunch and break time refreshments
- Free membership of school fitness suite
- Discounted New Hall Sports Club membership
Interview Date: Monday 20th August 2018
New Hall is committed to safeguarding pupils. There will be an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.