6 days left
- Full Time
Up to £26,000 per annum + excellent benefits
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday + 2 in 4 Saturday mornings (paid at a set rate of £73.80)
Our client’s Building Society is a sustainable and award-winning mutual society which provides mortgages, savings and investments nationally to approaching 25,000 members and customers through its Head Office and Branches across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire.
They are looking for a talented Branch Manager, to assign and direct work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a hands-on-approach and be committed to the values and success of the Society.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources and administration
- Responsible for health and safety of the Branch in connection with the Society’s Data Protection Officer
- Bring out the best in the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Proven branch management experience as a Branch manager or a similar role
- Familiarity with the industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Results-driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
If you’d enjoy working in a small team for an independent mutual Society, our client would love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2018
Our client reserves the right to close the advert early should they receive sufficient applications, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Apply for Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly