A fantastic opportunity has opened up to work part time in a temporary position in Liverpool, within a Government body as an Administration Officer. This role is for approx 6 months with possible extension.
You will be working 18 hours a week. There are two shift pattern options working across three evenings per week and one weekend day.
The pay rate for the first 2 hours of the evening shift is £10 per hour. An Evening Working Allowance is payable during the hours of 19:00 and 21:00 which is £15 per hour. A shift allowance will be paid for working on a Saturday or Sunday.
The role will involve:
Answering phone calls and responding to customer emails in a polite and professional manner;
- Providing a complete and informed response on first contact to all customers;
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application; assessing any further actions they may need to take and advising customers appropriately;
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems within required timelines so that customer contact is recorded; routing cases appropriately based on the information you receive;
- Working flexibly to meet customer needs with the opportunity to work in the caseworking team to make initial decisions on applications;
- Referring the most complex cases to an Executive Officer (EO) Customer Agent when needed;
- Accurately completing and providing management information data to help with trend analysis;