IT Security Operations Manager
Job Title: IT Security Operations Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in modern offices in central Watford, the Company is a fast growing tech company that offers an extensive range of IT solutions.
They are now looking to recruit an IT Operations Security Manager to oversee all areas of the business, and assist our Technical Director.
- Ensure the Company is running with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of their customers and clients
- Work together with the Head of IT, and Administration department to ensure procedures are followed
- Setting and Reviewing budgets and managing costs
- Plan and document monthly operations meetings
- Produce reporting for the company directors, as required
- Respond to customer audit or information requests on behalf of managed services
- Ensure that customer information and information systems are protected from unauthorised access/intrusion
- Keep up to date with the GDPR Compliance regulations
- Work with external stakeholders for example, internal auditors and ISO Accreditor as required
- Experience in an information security role
- Experience in a management role with 20+ staff members
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to delegate
- Great Decision making capabilities
- Proven management experience within the IT sector
- Knowledge of current GDPR compliance regulations
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to work well and continue to deliver results under pressure
- Self-motivated with ability to work without direct management control
- Must be able to deal with customers / suppliers / peers at all levels in a professional manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty
In return the Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare and life insurance plus they work in an open plan environment and have a relaxation/break area with pool table, air hockey, table tennis and PlayStation.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Security Operations Analyst, Network Operations Analyst, IT Systems Administrator, Server Administrator, Linux Administrator, ICT Analyst, Network Server Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer, ICT Technician, IT Technician, ICT Engineer, IT Manager, Network Engineer, SCCM, SVR2003, SVR2012, MS Office, Citrix, VMWare, HyperV, MacAfee EPO, ICT Infrastructure Analyst, ICT Network Support, Server Support, Network Server Support, ICT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.