Resource & Estates Assistant
This is a great opportunity for a professional, proactive and highly customer focused individual to join a high performing team in the College. The Estates Department’s mission within Exeter College is to create and maintain safe, accessible and comfortable physical environments, provide quality resources, facilities and services for all learners, staff and visitors.
The successful candidate will build on and improve our customer focus and the service we provide to our customers. Applicants who have an electrical or plumbing specialism would be ideal for this role.
- General maintenance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Physically fit (to carry out manual handling)
- Full driving license
Resource & Estates Assistant Tasks
- Carrying out repair work across several of our sites
- General maintenance as instructed by the Team Leader
- Preparing and maintaining classroom and workshop areas
- Setting up and clearing away equipment before and after events
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Development opportunities
- Staff discounts on high street brands and more
We provide tertiary education for 10,000 – 12,000 students with an excellent reputation. We have been judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and have featured twice in the Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work’ survey.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.